This very easy, delicious recipe is fast and over the top! It boasts:
1 can cannelloni beans — drained and rinsed
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup honey
1/4 cup coconut oil - melted
1/3 cup coconut flour
1/2 tsp sea salt
3/4 tsp soda
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 3/4 cups chopped walnuts (or pecans or another favorite)
2 tsp coconut oil
1/4 cup coconut sugar
1 Tbsp cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven to 325
2. Place the following in a food processor: beans, eggs, vanilla, and honey.
3. Puree well in a food processor
4. Melt 1/4 cup coconut oil
5. In a separate bowl mix the following, coconut flour, salt, soda and baking powder
6. Turn on food processor on low and pour in melted coconut oil, then add dry ingredients, mix until smooth
7. Pour batter into 9x13 inch greased pan
8. Mix the crumble topping together and spread the crumble over the top of batter.
9. Use a...
Meet Grace. She is my one eyed Goddess. I met her Soul just over a year ago. She came to live with me just under a year ago.
She is a traumatized, rescue kitty. And this morning she taught me a lesson. Let me share it with you.
She sits at the sliding door asking to be let out. She loves being on the deck. Yet as I walk to the door, she runs away. All the goodness I have bestowed upon her is forgotten and her pattern of fleeing kicks in.
How can I let her out if she runs away from the very thing she’s asking for?
Wow. That was a realization for me, too!
Where in your life are you asking for something and when it’s “this close” you bolt and head in the other direction?
Has not the Universe, or God, or whatever word you attach to a power higher than yourself always provided? Maybe not how you exactly asked for it, but has indeed provided.
It is said Ask and it is Given. So ask. What is your heart longing for? That longing would not be instilled...