This very easy, delicious recipe is fast and over the top! It boasts:
1 can cannelloni beans — drained and rinsed
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup honey
1/4 cup coconut oil - melted
1/3 cup coconut flour
1/2 tsp sea salt
3/4 tsp soda
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 3/4 cups chopped walnuts (or pecans or another favorite)
2 tsp coconut oil
1/4 cup coconut sugar
1 Tbsp cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven to 325
2. Place the following in a food processor: beans, eggs, vanilla, and honey.
3. Puree well in a food processor
4. Melt 1/4 cup coconut oil
5. In a separate bowl mix the following, coconut flour, salt, soda and baking powder
6. Turn on food processor on low and pour in melted coconut oil, then add dry ingredients, mix until smooth
7. Pour batter into 9x13 inch greased pan
8. Mix the crumble topping together and spread the crumble over the top of batter.
9. Use a...
non invasive glucose monitoring