This very easy, delicious recipe is fast and over the top! It boasts:
1 can cannelloni beans — drained and rinsed
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup honey
1/4 cup coconut oil - melted
1/3 cup coconut flour
1/2 tsp sea salt
3/4 tsp soda
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 3/4 cups chopped walnuts (or pecans or another favorite)
2 tsp coconut oil
1/4 cup coconut sugar
1 Tbsp cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven to 325
2. Place the following in a food processor: beans, eggs, vanilla, and honey.
3. Puree well in a food processor
4. Melt 1/4 cup coconut oil
5. In a separate bowl mix the following, coconut flour, salt, soda and baking powder
6. Turn on food processor on low and pour in melted coconut oil, then add dry ingredients, mix until smooth
7. Pour batter into 9x13 inch greased pan
8. Mix the crumble topping together and spread the crumble over the top of batter.
9. Use a fork and swirl the topping into batter then pat topping down.
10. Bake for 25 minutes (25-30)
If you're feeling adventurous in the kitchen, here's another option:
To the batter add 1/4 cup cacao.
You can also add one packet of Rich Black coffee from Alphay in the crumble, for a mocha chocolate cake!
This recipe adapted and enhanced from Inspiring Health Solutions
I'd love to hear from you! Which version did you make? You can also make the vanilla cake with the coffee crumble. Or the chocolate cake without the coffee crumble. You get the idea! Be creative! Be adventurous. Then tell us about it in the comments!
Find more recipes here!